Ravensblood Forest deserve's got nothing to do with it
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Good for us then - not having seen them," Wraen replied, moving to the trees and taking a closer look at the reddish, sticky stuff that to most people beheld "pine tree freshness", but to her was a very strong smell that offended her nostrils and blocked out all the rest of the scents. 

"Yucky stuff though," she turned away and told the guy, licking her lips and sneezing twice to clear the olfactory pathways. "Were it not for these evergreens being sacred trees that all evil fear, I would be very convinced that this is ectoplasm that signifies seriously pissed off ghosts," she went on.

"But I am very rude - never introduced myself. Wraen The Ghosthunter," she said, canting her head to the side and giving him a once-over, measuring look. "Who do I have pleasure to talk to? A brother of my trade, perhaps?"
Messages In This Thread
deserve's got nothing to do with it - by Thorin - November 24, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: deserve's got nothing to do with it - by Wraen - November 24, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: deserve's got nothing to do with it - by Thorin - November 24, 2018, 06:33 PM
RE: deserve's got nothing to do with it - by Wraen - November 24, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: deserve's got nothing to do with it - by Thorin - November 24, 2018, 07:02 PM
RE: deserve's got nothing to do with it - by Wraen - November 24, 2018, 07:29 PM
RE: deserve's got nothing to do with it - by Thorin - November 24, 2018, 08:32 PM
RE: deserve's got nothing to do with it - by Wraen - November 25, 2018, 04:02 AM
RE: deserve's got nothing to do with it - by Thorin - December 02, 2018, 01:41 PM
RE: deserve's got nothing to do with it - by Wraen - December 08, 2018, 12:06 PM