Ghost Lion Crag why don't i just take off my clothes and have a nightmare.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen did not know, if the smell of blood and meat had caught the attention of any ghost lions, but it surely had attracted her. After her meeting with Charon she had happened to return to the same place, now with the knowledge of her parents' passing weighing heavily on her shoulders. She rarely cried and by now she had come to terms with the thought that Dante and Osprey weren't alive anymore, but occasionally she needed to be away from the others to contemplate in solitude. 

However, today she did not have much time to spend on the latter, because of the smell. Though she did not have any illusions about having an easy meal, she still wanted to check out. In part because there was a tiny percentage of luck and in part of wanting to see, who had caught it. If it was any of the packmates, she could always politely ask to share. It was not - an unfamiliar white pelted male was having a lunch. Not wishing to disturb him just yet (because some people could get grumpy, if their meal was interrupted), she took a seat and observed him from the distance.
Messages In This Thread
RE: why don't i just take off my clothes and have a nightmare. - by Wraen - February 23, 2019, 01:51 PM