Sun Mote Copse sometimes fate is like a small sandstorm that keeps changing directions
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Minori and Orochi - interesting names, but I don't know anyone personally, who runs by them," Wraen remarked more to herself than to the boy. She was pretty sure that none of the sister packs had people having names of this exotic kind. Plus, with them being traditionalists and sticking to their own family circle, it was highly unlikely that they would allow an unrelated wolf to live and breed within their ranks. Which left Shadewood keep as a likely option or he was a part of a group of loners that were travelling through. She did not believe that a puppy could survive the long time it took to travel from such places as Moonspear or Kaistleoki - their "nearest" neighbours.

"Does your pack have a name?" she asked the next obvious question. That would be the first thing Colt would want to find out, when she visited him to relay the news. "And with me being Wraen, what is your name?" she introduced herself.
Messages In This Thread
RE: sometimes fate is like a small sandstorm that keeps changing directions - by Wraen - August 14, 2019, 12:35 AM