Sun Mote Copse I still beg the skies to bring you back my way
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Frog hunting in the middle of the winter was not the best example to prove one's skills. First of - amphibians hibernated during the cold time so, unless it was some sleepy and slow fellow, who had been unlucky enough to climb out of their burrow and end up on Maia's lunch-plate, Wraen was not so sure about Preeti's ability to provide for all. 

She did not think it in a bad way, it was her experience of the past few months speaking. There was no use of being a skilled hunter, if hardly any prey was around. Instead she focused on a different aspect - the girl was young, strong and had more winters under her belt than the bunch of almost yearlings within the current ranks. "Are you a fighter, Preeti?" she asked. "Hunters are always welcome, but Firebirds need wolves, who will learn to fight and defend our claim," and as she said this, she turned to Maia as well.
Messages In This Thread
I still beg the skies to bring you back my way - by Maia - December 15, 2019, 12:53 PM
RE: I still beg the skies to bring you back my way - by Maia - December 15, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: I still beg the skies to bring you back my way - by Maia - December 17, 2019, 01:41 AM
RE: I still beg the skies to bring you back my way - by Wraen - December 17, 2019, 12:54 PM