Sleepy Fox Hollow Take you to my hometown where I grew up
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
A possible pack to the north. Wylla couldn't recall any suspicious scents from her trek around the Sunspires, but that didn't mean something couldn't have sprung up in the interim. She would investigate it when she could, though knowing Wylla, it would be at her leisure. Very well, she agreed, canting her muzzle to the north. I'll find out what I can.

Visiting other packs wasn't really her forte. She didn't excel at making friends and wasn't the likeliest ambassador for any pack she was part of, hard worker though she could be. But if the name of the game was merely to gather information, she was as good as any for that. Takiyok gave her leave to find a partner if she preferred the company, but there was no worry there. Wylla was a lone soul who preferred solitude, much like the Kapitan herself.

I'll leave as soon as I can, she said, indicating there were preparations she intended to make first. Specifically, she wanted a full belly and a good night's sleep before embarking. Gonna see if I can find that hare again, she said, glancing at Takiyok for any sign of disapproval or protest before she stood and trotted off into the trees.
Messages In This Thread
Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - December 18, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - December 20, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - December 23, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - December 30, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - December 31, 2019, 07:13 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - January 03, 2020, 10:25 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - January 05, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - January 09, 2020, 11:23 AM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - January 11, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - January 17, 2020, 01:33 AM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - January 17, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - January 20, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Wylla - January 23, 2020, 07:00 PM
RE: Take you to my hometown where I grew up - by Takiyok - January 29, 2020, 05:30 PM