Sun Mote Copse the magician's assistant in their dreams
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Avery was there and responded right away - Wraen met her with a cordial smile and, if allowed, a friendly bump against the other's cheek. The girl was as tall as Wraen now (this assessment might be subjective, because the Sovereign did not let anyone be taller than her in her mind; what she lacked in size, she compensated with self-confidence), but had not yet lost a glint of childish curiousity. And the story-teller sincerely wished that this would never happen either.

"I thought to offer you an evening out - I think that we spent a very grand time with the Northern lights last time," she explained the reason behind her visit. "That is - of course - if you wish to and do not have any other engagements."
Messages In This Thread
the magician's assistant in their dreams - by Wraen - January 06, 2020, 02:31 PM
RE: the magician's assistant in their dreams - by Avery - February 02, 2020, 08:57 AM
RE: the magician's assistant in their dreams - by Wraen - February 05, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: the magician's assistant in their dreams - by Avery - February 22, 2020, 11:34 PM
RE: the magician's assistant in their dreams - by Wraen - February 23, 2020, 11:23 AM
RE: the magician's assistant in their dreams - by Avery - March 07, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: the magician's assistant in their dreams - by Wraen - March 14, 2020, 03:49 AM
RE: the magician's assistant in their dreams - by Avery - March 31, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: the magician's assistant in their dreams - by Wraen - April 04, 2020, 01:19 PM