Sawtooth Spire You must've gone and put a spell on me
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
A relatively fresh meal in her belly made Wylla a little more amenable to the screwy terrain of Sawtooth Spire, but only a little. It was enough to push her back down to where Mahler and his associate had decided to place the pack borders. They'd been through here recently so Wylla turned the other way and began to trace a slow, cautious path along the outer edges of their new claim.

She wasn't sure what to think of all this. Diaspora was a small but capable pack, but the tension within it was palpable lately, and that spelled trouble. She vainly imagined that her presence and pregnancy had something to do with that, though in reality it was a matter between Takiyok and Mahler that strained the entire pack. Regardless of the cause, things had been uncomfortable. Wylla was good at keeping to herself, so it hadn't affected her too much yet, but she knew something was gonna give.

She just didn't expect to be told they were merging with another pack. A whole other set of unknown variables to deal with, along with a co-leader for Mahler that wasn't her. Truth be told it pissed her off a little bit, but it was too early in their coalition to rock the boat on that issue. Coupled with the treacherous terrain they now occupied, she was less than pleased with the arrangement, but she kept it quietly in her head, grousing about it internally while maintaining the dutiful pretense of marking the borders.
Messages In This Thread
You must've gone and put a spell on me - by Wylla - February 02, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: You must've gone and put a spell on me - by Stag - February 02, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: You must've gone and put a spell on me - by Wylla - February 02, 2020, 12:45 PM
RE: You must've gone and put a spell on me - by Stag - February 02, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: You must've gone and put a spell on me - by Wylla - February 03, 2020, 09:34 AM
RE: You must've gone and put a spell on me - by Stag - February 03, 2020, 06:38 PM
RE: You must've gone and put a spell on me - by Wylla - February 09, 2020, 09:44 AM
RE: You must've gone and put a spell on me - by Stag - February 09, 2020, 11:23 AM
RE: You must've gone and put a spell on me - by Wylla - February 17, 2020, 07:20 PM
RE: You must've gone and put a spell on me - by Stag - February 23, 2020, 06:11 PM
RE: You must've gone and put a spell on me - by Wylla - March 01, 2020, 11:52 PM
RE: You must've gone and put a spell on me - by Stag - March 08, 2020, 10:35 AM
RE: You must've gone and put a spell on me - by Wylla - March 14, 2020, 07:56 PM
RE: You must've gone and put a spell on me - by Stag - March 16, 2020, 08:58 PM
RE: You must've gone and put a spell on me - by Wylla - March 17, 2020, 12:30 PM
RE: You must've gone and put a spell on me - by Stag - March 20, 2020, 08:06 PM