Sun Mote Copse here comes my baby, here comes my man
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Arcturus statement did not surprise her so much as the fact that this guy, who was a bit slow to make decisions and from whom one would never expect a thunderstorm, was now going to overthrow Hydra. An Ostrega going against his own kin. He was not joking, his calm determination scared her, because she had not seen this side of his. This was no longer the young boy she teased and played with, considered a little silly and naive. 

"Are you sure that's the wise thing to do?" she asked him finally. "Does your family want to be saved? If... if they thought the same as you did, they would have left earlier, they would have come looking for you," Wraen pointed out, trying to find a good argument, why fighting Hydra would be a good storch arch in fictional world, but not, how politics worked in real life.

She let his last words slip past her ears. Wraen would decide about this herself. "I don't want you to get hurt, Arcturus," Wraen explained and regarded him softly. "And I don't see a way, how your plan is going to end up in you not getting torn in too many pieces for me to pick up and put you back together again," she tried to joke, but it sounded flat and humorless.
Messages In This Thread
here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Arcturus - April 02, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Wraen - April 02, 2020, 01:08 PM
RE: here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Arcturus - April 02, 2020, 01:14 PM
RE: here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Wraen - April 02, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Arcturus - April 02, 2020, 08:59 PM
RE: here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Wraen - April 04, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Arcturus - April 07, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Wraen - April 10, 2020, 08:38 AM