Sun Mote Copse I'm getting older too
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Phox, Bronco, Fig even Towhee would not appreciate Wraen encouraging Fennec to test the limits of her abilities to survive outside, but they were not here to witness this exchange and, even if they had been... well, she would have stuck to her words. The Sovereign was of opinion that everyone needed to find their own way in life, they had to make their own mistakes and learn from them. There was no better way. 

"Umm... well, there are plenty that come to my mind, but I don't think that you will see the same appeal as I did," Wraen replied to the inquiry about places that had to be visited. Visually appealing places did not mean a thing to the blind girl. Which meant that they had to be of some other sensory stimulus value. "Well, there is a place, where the earth breathes very hot water and it is very warm there even in winter," she thought of Fire Hot Springs and how very different they were from the rest of the world. 

"Climb mountains and get the feel of solid rock beneath your paws," she said. "The air is different there, so is the aura of the place," she added. "But I think that, when you come back or for a visit - whichever you prefer - I will be very curious to hear, how the traveling went from your perspective. What it felt like. Because I have never thought in such categories before, but your suggestions will teach me something new."
Messages In This Thread
I'm getting older too - by Fennec - April 25, 2020, 12:32 PM
RE: I'm getting older too - by Wraen - April 25, 2020, 03:00 PM
RE: I'm getting older too - by Fennec - May 04, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: I'm getting older too - by Wraen - May 04, 2020, 01:14 PM
RE: I'm getting older too - by Fennec - May 10, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: I'm getting older too - by Wraen - May 17, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: I'm getting older too - by Fennec - May 21, 2020, 11:52 PM
RE: I'm getting older too - by Wraen - May 22, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: I'm getting older too - by Fennec - June 20, 2020, 02:57 AM
RE: I'm getting older too - by Wraen - July 01, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: I'm getting older too - by Fennec - July 06, 2020, 02:03 AM