Sun Mote Copse “The things that make me different are the things that make me, me.” —Piglet
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen - being slow as she was in her current state - was late for the meeting, but just in time to hear the last part of the conversation and the combination of words "Moonspear" and "ally/sister pack" in the same sentence. It made her stop in stunned silence and she instinctively looked for Towhee to hear her explain this. Not too long ago they had spoken about the old conflicts between her and Hydra and, how Arcturus had severed his ties with his family in the worst possible way. And - yes - she had wished for peace and calm resolve, yes - she preferred diplomacy over a prolonged cold war.

But this? How did trading children away to that place make any sense? Her expression still perplexed, she came to stand next to Arcturus. "Since when is Moonspear an ally and the best friend of Firebirds?" she asked, looking directly at Meerkat, then stealing a glance at Bronco.
Messages In This Thread
RE: “The things that make me different are the things that make me, me.” —Piglet - by Wraen - July 29, 2020, 01:29 PM