Swiftcurrent Creek If you must wait, wait for them here in my arms as I shake
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
All Welcome 
Vagueity vague for timeline, all welcome! BWP in effect. Preferably shorter, quicker posts because I need to work on that.

Another day of heavy rain to hinder the movements of the Sagtannet wolves come down from the peaks. Wylla separated herself from the pack with the intention of scouting ahead. These lands were familiar to her and she was well equipped to perform a quick sweep to determine the suitability of the terrain for their use.

She had first thought Swiftcurrent Creek might be an ideal location for them, but it didn't take a genius to know that was no longer possible. The rain was so heavy that the fertile ground underfoot had turned to mud, and one look at the river was enough to know they couldn't stay here. A few days of significant rainfall had already made it rise and break its banks in some places. If the storms kept up, it would become far too dangerous for them to live here. And Phaedra was already terrified of water. Not to mention this wasn't much further from the canyon than they had been before.

Heart sinking, Wylla stood safe on a high bank and sadly watched the rapids rushing by. Now what?
Messages In This Thread
If you must wait, wait for them here in my arms as I shake - by Wylla - August 04, 2020, 12:42 PM