The Sentinels I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen felt a pang of jealously, when Bronco admitted that he was doing well in the mountains, that he had found, what he had been looking for - a place to grow as a person and mature. Hadn't she and his birth pack been enough? It was momentarily thing though - that resentment - because, why should she feel that way, when she too was no longer part of Firebirds. Hadn't she done the very same thing - sought greener pastures, once the life in the pack had no longer been satisfying. And to be honest - who could challenge anyone, who looked as happy and content as Bronco, with petty and selfish arguments. Not Wraen for sure.

However his assumption that Hydra would never be wasteful, when it came to killing, earned a smirk and a deep sigh from her. Well, she had not exactly lied and yet Wraen always had a healthy amount of distrust towards people, who believed that they could never do wrong, that all of their actions and choices were justified. "No one should make you do anything, Bronco. You are your own man now," she told him, when he had finished. "And be very careful on, what you pick up from Hydra. She is a great person in many ways, but not all of them are good and pristine," she went on and felt that this statement needed to be clarified. Wraen certainly did not wish to put Bronco at odds with his new ruler. "Don't take everything she says or do, no matter, how solid her reasoning is, as an absolute truth. Always be your own man, never follow blindly," she finished.
Messages In This Thread
I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 26, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 27, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - September 28, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - October 08, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: I'm afraid to sleep because of what haunts me - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 12:33 PM