Nova Peak schädigen
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Regarding her? I kept my peace, snapped Wylla, or I'd have loudly made it known what a slight to my authority in Grimnismal it was that she fucked my brother without my permission and how uncomfortable she makes me as a result. That insubordination still rankled even now. Maybe Nyx had made a mistake, but if so, she seemed to hold no remorse whatsoever for it. At least that was what Wylla had to assume, because, The least she could have done was apologize for that, but not once did she seek to make amends for her disrespect. Not once. She just did the exact same thing here and still never approached me. Wrinkling her muzzle, she growled, but I kept my mouth shut on all that because your agreement with her was important to you.

But wait! There's more! Wylla expected to stand here and listen while Mahler defended Nyx until the earth stopped turning and their lives ended, because she was so completely convinced that he was in love with Nyx and not her and was even now manipulating her emotions, but even she hadn't expected to be blamed. She visibly gawked at the accusation, which helped to keep her from being cowed when he loomed over her. Excuse me? she said lowly.

I did nothing to them, she snarled. She shouldn't have been surprised. She'd built Nyx up to be this covetous villain in her mind, of the scheming and undermining variety, so much that she couldn't believe she hadn't suspected that Nyx would spread complete lies about her. I never so much as set foot near them or flashed a fang at them. Not welcoming them with open arms and not being involved with them is far from not tolerating them. She has no clue how I feel because I've never seen or spoken with her. She'd kind of given Ciri that look that one time, but she'd forgotten all about it because it was so insignificant in her eyes, and Mahler himself would've seen that his daughter was perfectly unharmed when she visited him. Besides that? They simply hadn't existed to her except when Mahler's split attention caused harm to her babies. Calling them her sisters would have hurt Phaedra more. It would have made her feel replaced. If you think it's selfish that I would not let you do that to her, that's fine.

But don't you dare accuse me of keeping them on the edge of the pack, Wylla seethed, bristling before him, practically rippling with violent energy. I am one wolf and I never forced anyone away from them. Ensuring their introduction and integration was not my job, I had my own cubs to rear, and there is a whole pack here who might have pitched in besides me if they'd only known them. That's all on her. She played you for an idiot. There was at least a small chance that Ciri and Elke could've endeared themselves to Wylla if their presence in the pack was stronger or if Nyx had ever reached out to make amends. Not that Wylla was an easy wolf to approach, but she was hurting, too, carrying wounds from long ago that might have been patched over with an apology.

Truly, she wished she could bask in the glory of chasing out her rival as she had wished to do on many an occasion, but to be accused when she'd done nothing but try to respect his agreement with Nyx rankled. That wasn't good enough for him. He needed everything to go his way, according to his plan. Well, she was done with it.

No peace to be had for them. Chaos yawned between them like a chasm, and she wasn't sure they ever could bridge it. She didn't know if she ever wanted to. She'd opened up to him and let him into her heart, and all he had done since entering it was inflict pain. It's just a contract had turned into I will defend them against you and blame you with the benefit of the doubt and it hurt so badly that he would accuse her of driving them away without doubt, instead of blaming them for leaving, that she found her eye was wet with tears when he asked if she wanted him to go. All she'd ever wanted from him was a little respect, validation, and care.

It's not like either of you ever gave me a chance to make anything right, she spat. Not that she would have made the effort herself. That ball had always been in Nyx's court. You just believed her immediately, which says a lot. Nyx never even came to me about her problems, but you're so quick to blame me for everything. If there was even any love between them anymore then she believed it shattered in that moment. Her single eye burned on him. For all his grand proclamations of it, she didn't think he knew the meaning of the word, at least not when it came to her. He seemed far more invested in his love for Nyx and their children—the way he defended her and never doubted her intentions spoke loud and clear to Wylla.

Whatever he was doing here, she doubted it was where he truly wanted to be. Phaedra and Thade were here, while Ciri and Elke were there. I'm sorry she took them from you but that is not my fault. It's hers. You don't get to blame me and I won't let you invalidate my feelings any longer. If you can't handle that then go. Huffing, she paced a moment and then spoke again. You could have stayed there and visited Phaedra and Thade. Obviously you don't respect or trust me. Why even come back?
Messages In This Thread
schädigen - by Mahler - October 03, 2020, 09:47 AM
RE: schädigen - by Wylla - October 12, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: schädigen - by Mahler - October 19, 2020, 07:46 PM
RE: schädigen - by Wylla - October 25, 2020, 08:07 AM
RE: schädigen - by Mahler - October 25, 2020, 05:59 PM
RE: schädigen - by Wylla - October 25, 2020, 06:29 PM
RE: schädigen - by Mahler - October 25, 2020, 08:37 PM
RE: schädigen - by Wylla - October 25, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: schädigen - by Mahler - October 26, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: schädigen - by Wylla - October 26, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: schädigen - by Mahler - October 26, 2020, 04:03 PM