Firestone Hot Springs you put egg on my house, i kill what you love.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Penn's addition to the little group of nomads was a welcome change. Wraen had forgotten, when and under what circumstances the young Blackthorn had left Firebirds, but she was truly glad to see him in one piece, healthy, maybe not exactly happy all the time, but same old, funny, adorably tactless and direct guy he had been.

It occurred to her that four was almost a pack and that she was an informal leader, since it was up to her, how long they stayed in one place and, where they settled aftewards. But since all of the people here were so self-sufficient and independent of one another, she did not feel the pressure to fulfill a duty of being an actual leader with all the responsibilities and difficulties that job came with. Which also meant that she did not have to be constantly present or tied to one place, she could also wander to her heart's desire. 

Settling in Blacktail Deer Plateau had its practical reasons - with them being four, they could thin the numbers of the resident herd of deer, and, though this settlement was in close vicinity of Moonspear and another pack that Wraen did not know, it also offered a good post to plan the next move that would happen in a matter of weeks. At present, however, Wraen enjoyed the change of scenery and after coming across the fresh tracks left by Penn, she decided to follow them to see, what the yearling was up to. She found the fellow amidst the fumes of Fire Hot Springs and after observing him quietly for a moment there, she approached and greeted him: "How are you doing?"
Messages In This Thread
you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - October 15, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Wraen - October 16, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 01, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 05, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 11, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 20, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - December 05, 2020, 02:27 PM