Firestone Hot Springs you put egg on my house, i kill what you love.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Penn was a bit similar to Wraen, when it came to answering questions. He did not give a direct answer, but a whole paragraph, out which maybe one word related to the inquiry itself. She knew that some people found this annoying, but, when you have so much to say and your thoughts race, you cannot expect one - if asked "how do you do?" - reply with just "fine". In Penn's case, where he did not want to discuss emotional stuff, him telling her that his mind was occupied with something else was just as a good answer as any.

She heard him out, nodded solemnly, when he expressed his doubts and then said: "Well, that is a serious task indeed. Just before you plunge - supposedly - to your death, any last wishes you want to fulfill? Words of honor, an eulogy, perhaps, by your grave? How do you want to be remembered?" Wraen was joking, but her voice was serious and she expressed herself as truly concerned. Not so much about the fact that Penn might/would die, but funeral itself. It was important to do them properly.
Messages In This Thread
you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - October 15, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Wraen - October 18, 2020, 05:58 AM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 01, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 05, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 11, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 20, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - December 05, 2020, 02:27 PM