Firestone Hot Springs you put egg on my house, i kill what you love.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Sounds exactly like you," Wraen pointed out and burst out laughing. She leaned over to take a whiff of the sulfury fumes that came from the pool, dared to dip her paw a bit to test the warmth, but decided against following Penn's example. Just in case she was not as invincible as this young guy down there was. 

"So - how is that epiphany coming along?" she asked after 5 minutes, considering that it was enough time to come to a some sort of conclusion about life's greatness.
Messages In This Thread
you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - October 15, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Wraen - October 27, 2020, 02:40 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 01, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 05, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 11, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 20, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - December 05, 2020, 02:27 PM