Firestone Hot Springs you put egg on my house, i kill what you love.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Why? I think you..." Wraen sniffed the air, scrunched her nose and finished, "...stink absolutely lovely. I can't imagine a bear or any other predator in the vicinity of like... a huge territory wishing to have anything to do with you. You will kill their sense of smell entirely."

"No, thank you! Grand epiphanies of life arrive on the solid ground too," 
she thought she guessed, what Penn's plan was, therefore she raised to her feet and retreated few steps back, so that in case he decided to tackle her and bring in the hot water regardless of her politely declining, she was safe. 

"But, while you soak, you could feed me some details of your grand life. That offer about a poem is very real," she suggested, grinning. "I can bet that you will be the first Blackthorn, whose feats will be sung into poetry."
Messages In This Thread
you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - October 15, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Wraen - November 01, 2020, 10:06 AM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 01, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 05, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 11, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 20, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - December 05, 2020, 02:27 PM