Firestone Hot Springs you put egg on my house, i kill what you love.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"When a landslide threatened to take his life,
He survived it - no big deal - and took without strife. 
He sailed down the mountain in one take,
There's nothing that this fellow cannot do or make. 
With unique instincts stealthy and keen,
He stole snacks and food from a wolverine.
Gone completely within a blink of an eye, 
All the creature could do was weep and cry. 

He scuffled with a coyote,
No - wait - there were three!
They lick their wounds still,
While here in pool he chills. 

His skirmish with deer-kind has not met its end,
It's highly unlikely that they'll ever be friends.
'cause in early days, when Penn was a wee pup,
One of the deer got him beaten up.

He's sworn to fight them 'till his very last day,
In honor of all wolfpups, who've got in nasty deer way. 
You know - what else you should keep in your view,
There's not just brave feats - he looks awesome too."

Wraen finished reciting and I would like to point out that, while it looks neat and polished on the paper, it had been far from it, when she had come up with it in real time. With all the mistakes and shifting words around to make it sound good, what's more important - that it not only rhymed, but made sense too. Now - having finished this passage about Penn - she was looking down at him with a "you are welcome" look in her eyes and a bit of curiousity of, whether the Blackthorn boy was going to be as modest as to stop there.
Messages In This Thread
you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - October 15, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 01, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 05, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Wraen - November 07, 2020, 09:59 AM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 11, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 20, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - December 05, 2020, 02:27 PM