Firestone Hot Springs you put egg on my house, i kill what you love.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Why thank you!" Wraen replied and did a little fancy bow to show her humbleness in receiving the praise, though... she did not particularly try to hide that teeny bit of smugness too. Somehow she thought that impressing Penn was more of a feat than hearing, how awesome she was from Arthur. Because the latter admired every word that came from her mouth, whereas getting Blackthorn boy's full attention was more of challenge. And she had mastered it.

"I will inform Maia and make sure that you go down in the history as the most legendary wolf in the world," she promised, knowing that not only her sister would find the poem funny, but would contribute to the poetry making too. She had already observed that Maia was better at finding a smooth rhythm, placing each word, where it fit the best. She on the other hand was good at finding rhymes, but her lines were like a bumpy road. They made sense in the end, but were not that pleasant on the ears. 

"Why don't you tell, what did you do and see during your travels?" she asked, tactfully leaving out Fennec's name, who Penn had not mentioned once. Nor did he show any signs of remorse that his best buddy was not with him anymore. Something had happened, but Wraen was not going to pry for information. "Surprise me!" she challenged him and, knowing that a true Blackthorn would never leave a fight - be it a literal or a figurative one - she knew (and hoped) that the boy would share.
Messages In This Thread
you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - October 15, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 01, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 05, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 11, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Wraen - November 11, 2020, 04:59 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 20, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - December 05, 2020, 02:27 PM