Firestone Hot Springs you put egg on my house, i kill what you love.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Had Wraen known what Penn was not telling either her or his narrator, she would have understood him completely. How many times in her youth had she rushed off, stamped her paws and imagined all the grand scenarios, where she would burry that very person, who had made her angry, in the ground. It was very human (wolf) to feel that way and, even if that target did not care that much, it gave the other one motivation needed to move on and be awesome. Just in spite. 

"I may have an inkling, but do fill me in," she asked him. It may have been that she had known the term already or seen the actual hot water column coming out of the ground and going straight up in the heaven. But four years worth of threadlog is too long to go page through and find out. So - let's say that, if she had no idea, what a geyser was, she listened curiously. If she did, she humoured Penn to let him shine and... still listened attentively.
Messages In This Thread
you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - October 15, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 01, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 05, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 11, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - November 20, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Wraen - November 21, 2020, 01:01 PM
RE: you put egg on my house, i kill what you love. - by Penn - December 05, 2020, 02:27 PM