Nova Peak You let me get a bite, out of sight, out of mind
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
A simple tale of supportive friendship. While Takiyok talked about how she'd met Taikon and what had led them to here and now, Wylla wondered if she had ever had a friend like that. She didn't think she had. Mahler might cross mountains to try to warn her of danger, but these days it seemed like the more she opened her heart to him, the less of her existed in his. There was Stag, of course, but Wylla believed the boy was so attentive because of his connection with Phaedra.

No, she didn't think she'd ever had a friend like Taikon was to Takiyok, and it was depressing to think about.

I agree, said Wylla, bobbing her head. I've never met a wolf that was so polite and proper at the borders of a pack. Most of the ones she came across were insubordinate in the physical manner of wolves, and after Grimnismal, she knew she didn't want any wolves in the pack who could not at least respect the hierarchy, regardless what they might think of her. It'll be a lot of fun to watch him teach all the pups to hunt, she mused. Do you think the plains to the south would be better? Or maybe the ones up past the grotto? Both of them were suitable practicing grounds, but she was still undecided which one to use for that eventual lesson.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You let me get a bite, out of sight, out of mind - by Wylla - November 24, 2020, 10:08 AM