Lake Rodney the hero of our own story
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Typically, one, who has felt such unhappiness, can recognize it more easily in others and feel sympathy rather than despise them for it," Wraen corrected Hydra, finding it amusing that despite claiming that she did not mean a thing to her and accusing her of being afraid of ghosts that belonged to the past, she was still a villain in her story. That would probably never change, but she was glad that after this she knew, where they stood. It did not mean that she felt any safer than before, but... there is something in that saying about loving your enemy as you love yourself. 

"You think I tell stories about you?" she asked and then laughed. "You take too much credit," come to think of it she had only ever come up with one tale, where Hydra and her sisters had played a role. She did not remember the details, but knew that Charon had been in the audience. And Arcturus had not been either born or conceived yet. Boy - was that thought scary now. Wraen - a cradle-robber. "I have yet to come up with a single one," she threw in for a good measure. If Hydra was bent on retaining the opinion that she was messing with Arthur's head, this bone would be no harder to gnaw on than the other imaginary ones she had.

"I have lost all of my family, save for Maia. I think I know, what loss means," she replied, acknowledged Hydra's promise to look for the creep that had attacked Maia and then was on her way.
Messages In This Thread
the hero of our own story - by Wraen - November 11, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: the hero of our own story - by Hydra - November 18, 2020, 10:07 AM
RE: the hero of our own story - by Wraen - November 18, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: the hero of our own story - by Hydra - November 18, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: the hero of our own story - by Wraen - November 18, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: the hero of our own story - by Hydra - November 18, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: the hero of our own story - by Wraen - November 18, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: the hero of our own story - by Hydra - November 18, 2020, 03:11 PM
RE: the hero of our own story - by Wraen - November 18, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: the hero of our own story - by Hydra - November 19, 2020, 10:47 AM
RE: the hero of our own story - by Wraen - November 19, 2020, 01:51 PM