Bramblepoint that's my music
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,947 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Guys, it means a lot to me (and Meerkat) to have you here!

Rounds are still open, so there's no specific posting order. I'll start another in 5-7 days!

Some might have been disappointed by the low turnout, though Meerkat didn't even know how many the pups numbered between the three packs. Of course, she knew this wasn't all of them but she was just delighted to have four of her peers, plus a crow, attend her impromptu bash. Maybe if this small group had fun, word would spread and she could throw another, larger party sometime in the future. Perhaps she could even include the adults. What a shindig that would be!

"Hey there, Lil' Ms Fierce! You're not so lil' anymore though, are you? Who's your friend?" Meerkat greeted Sialuk first.

To her second arrival—the only face she didn't recognize—she said, "Hi there! I don't think we've met. My name's Meerkat." She stretched out a paw to bump against her new friend's.

Caelum was the third to appear. She hardly knew him aside from a face and a name but today would change that! "Hi, Caelum, how're you?" Meerkat greeted enthusiastically, making note of his slightly discomfited demeanor. She gestured, inviting him to come closer.

Finally, there was Mintaka. Like Caelum, Meerkat knew her on a very superficial level and looked forward to getting to know her better today. The acknowledgement and question was a great start, pleasing her. "Hey, Mintaka, thanks for coming! I'm glad you asked..."

Positioning herself to ascertain the whole (if small) group, she announced, "We're going to play Musical Stumps today!" But before she explained how the game would work, she looked at Sialuk in particular and said, "Hey, Ms Fierce, does Sixsix know how to sing, by any chance...?"
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
that's my music - by Meerkat - November 16, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: that's my music - by Sialuk - November 16, 2020, 01:35 PM
RE: that's my music - by Elke - November 17, 2020, 09:37 PM
RE: that's my music - by Caelum - November 21, 2020, 03:46 PM
RE: that's my music - by Mintaka - November 23, 2020, 09:16 PM
RE: that's my music - by Meerkat - November 24, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: that's my music - by Caelum - November 25, 2020, 11:09 AM
RE: that's my music - by Sialuk - November 29, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: that's my music - by Elke - November 30, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: that's my music - by Meerkat - December 02, 2020, 01:09 PM
RE: that's my music - by Caelum - December 03, 2020, 07:27 AM