Firefly Glen it gives off the heat of a sunbeam
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,954 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
It caught her off guard a little when he bristled and thrust his snout against her, though Meerkat held still as he presumably studied the scents clinging to her pelt. He didn't ask about Kaertok, though he fired off several questions about Fennec. She understood and nodded, mostly to herself.

"She's injured but I think she'll be fine," she answered. She paused to think back on Fennec's exact phrasing. "She said she got turned around," which made a lot of sense to Meerkat, considering her blindness, "and she fell into the canyon. She was hurt and couldn't get out on her own. She said she called but it was a ways away, I don't think we would've been able to hear..."

That answered all but his final question. She was a little less certain of that answer, though she replied, "I think she wanted to see Eljay. She said when she fell, she thinks she broke something in her side." That made sense to her too, especially since, "I don't think there's any other medics in the glen, besides her. She's in good hands."
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
it gives off the heat of a sunbeam - by Meerkat - December 03, 2020, 11:16 AM
RE: it gives off the heat of a sunbeam - by RIP Bronco - December 03, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: it gives off the heat of a sunbeam - by Meerkat - December 03, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: it gives off the heat of a sunbeam - by RIP Bronco - December 03, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: it gives off the heat of a sunbeam - by Meerkat - December 03, 2020, 01:22 PM
RE: it gives off the heat of a sunbeam - by RIP Bronco - December 03, 2020, 02:59 PM
RE: it gives off the heat of a sunbeam - by Meerkat - December 03, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: it gives off the heat of a sunbeam - by RIP Bronco - December 03, 2020, 06:13 PM
RE: it gives off the heat of a sunbeam - by Meerkat - December 03, 2020, 06:26 PM
RE: it gives off the heat of a sunbeam - by RIP Bronco - December 08, 2020, 09:15 PM
RE: it gives off the heat of a sunbeam - by Meerkat - December 09, 2020, 11:24 AM
RE: it gives off the heat of a sunbeam - by RIP Bronco - December 22, 2020, 03:41 PM
RE: it gives off the heat of a sunbeam - by Meerkat - December 30, 2020, 12:14 PM
RE: it gives off the heat of a sunbeam - by RIP Bronco - December 30, 2020, 12:23 PM