Broken Antler Fen I wish I was special
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Private 

The stillness of winter was sometimes felt eerily to Wraen, because she always missed the exact point in time, when the songs of the summer birds became quiet and the only members of the winged bretheren that occasionally broke the silence were crows and a random sea-gull pulled way off-course. The wonder, of where the little guys went and when exactly, occured to her, when she was walking the borders of their forming claim. The place still belonged to the wilds, their numbers too low to properly mark and defend their home, but she had high hopes for the future. 

She stopped by the tracks of cougar that had passed by during the nighttime - it had been a young male, fearless and bold to venture that far in the wolf claim, but the longer she tracked, the more relieved she began to feel. The path was not fresh, it led to remnants of a quick meal and then off into the wilds again. After inspecting the leftovers on the meal dish and finding nothing useful, she returned to the patrol she had begun earlier.
Messages In This Thread
I wish I was special - by Wraen - December 10, 2020, 03:27 PM
RE: I wish I was special - by Haiku - December 12, 2020, 10:48 AM
RE: I wish I was special - by Wraen - December 12, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: I wish I was special - by Haiku - December 12, 2020, 07:11 PM
RE: I wish I was special - by Wraen - December 15, 2020, 03:10 PM