Broken Antler Fen I wish I was special
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"There are a few - depends on, where your hunting grounds are," Wraen replied, remembering a scuffle she and other two wolves had got themselves into, while trying to scare a cougar away. Then there had been a time, when a cougar had stolen a puppy at Sunspire, but she was no longe sure, if memory wasn't simply tricking her. The older she got, the harder it became to remember certain events of her youth in detail. 

"Well, me and some of my friends are working on forming a claim here," she explained. "We were vagabonds until we decided that perhaps banding together for winter was both practical and safe. My sister got attacked by a crazy man and there have been rumours about other unfriendly packs combing the lands..." she shrugged.  "What about you - why are you on your own during this time of the year?" she asked.

She spoke with the pleasant stranger for a little while longer and then they left on mutually good terms.

I editted an ending to it for now, since it is getting outdated. But, whenver you feel like returning, we can revive this, edit and continue it. :) Just PM me!
Messages In This Thread
I wish I was special - by Wraen - December 10, 2020, 03:27 PM
RE: I wish I was special - by Haiku - December 12, 2020, 10:48 AM
RE: I wish I was special - by Wraen - December 12, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: I wish I was special - by Haiku - December 12, 2020, 07:11 PM
RE: I wish I was special - by Wraen - December 15, 2020, 03:10 PM