Cerulean Cape I made you my temple, my mural, my sky
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
What was she to tell Stag now?

Hey, so, there's no food out here. Sorry you left your home to follow me because you thought I was competent, but the truth is, I'm not. I should have died a long time ago. I wish I'd died a long time ago. Now your life's just as bad as mine is and you'll probably die because of me, too.

She blinked back to reality at Ramesses' words, unfocused eye sharpening back on the lapping shoreline, then turning abruptly to the gold-chased youth standing a short distance away. It was impossible for them not to lift to the boy's impossibly blue eyes, if not by force of habit, then because the colour was so stark and alien etched against his pale face that they drew all attention from other aspects of him. Not before she took note of his bearing, however. Without doing anything at all, Ramesses was capable of communicating that he thought highly of himself, although she had to wonder if she simply painted every man with that brush nowadays, ever since—no. She could not dwell on him, not for one second more.

Life's an ugly whore, she responded, pressing her lips into a tight line. What's your point?
Messages In This Thread
I made you my temple, my mural, my sky - by Wylla - January 18, 2021, 05:29 AM
RE: I made you my temple, my mural, my sky - by Ramesses - January 18, 2021, 02:02 PM
RE: I made you my temple, my mural, my sky - by Wylla - January 19, 2021, 02:00 PM
RE: I made you my temple, my mural, my sky - by Ramesses - January 19, 2021, 02:41 PM
RE: I made you my temple, my mural, my sky - by Wylla - January 19, 2021, 03:35 PM
RE: I made you my temple, my mural, my sky - by Ramesses - January 19, 2021, 03:51 PM
RE: I made you my temple, my mural, my sky - by Wylla - January 19, 2021, 04:15 PM
RE: I made you my temple, my mural, my sky - by Ramesses - January 19, 2021, 04:26 PM
RE: I made you my temple, my mural, my sky - by Wylla - January 19, 2021, 06:16 PM
RE: I made you my temple, my mural, my sky - by Ramesses - January 19, 2021, 08:57 PM
RE: I made you my temple, my mural, my sky - by Wylla - January 19, 2021, 09:41 PM
RE: I made you my temple, my mural, my sky - by Ramesses - January 19, 2021, 09:51 PM