Broken Antler Fen Return to nowhere
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"On a soul-searching journey then," Wraen concluded, remembering that in a not too distant past she too had needed to find herself again. That and purpose in life. And turned out that it did not wait for you gift-wrapped and shiny in some magical corner, but you learned it step-by-step, by trying and doing various things. It was okay, if you changed your mind about, what your true calling was. Or when you lost interest in a hobby or a passion of yours. The greatest thing she had learned was to embrace change and not fear it.

"Well, we have an experienced healer here with whom you can exchange knowledge," she told him, thinking about Eljay and how very recently she had told him to have a long rest, and what a hypocrite she was for hypothetically bringing him back to work. On the other hand - she was proud in her knowledg in stories and loved to share with an eager listener. There couldn't be harm in an eager student, could there. 

"And in return you can stay and help out as long as you want and, if in the end you feel that your calling lies elsewhere - we won't hold a grudge at you for leaving," she offered him. "Though it may be hard to believe it now - I was a young girl once. And I too was looking to find myself. Took around five packs to finally land here," she smiled.
Messages In This Thread
Return to nowhere - by Jasper - March 22, 2021, 02:41 AM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Wraen - March 23, 2021, 12:49 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Jasper - March 24, 2021, 07:59 AM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Wraen - March 28, 2021, 09:09 AM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Jasper - March 28, 2021, 12:36 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Wraen - April 02, 2021, 01:41 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Jasper - April 07, 2021, 01:42 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Wraen - April 07, 2021, 01:55 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Jasper - April 09, 2021, 05:51 AM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Wraen - April 10, 2021, 04:08 PM
RE: Return to nowhere - by Jasper - April 12, 2021, 05:57 AM