Ravensblood Forest pius unus moonus bush
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,966 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Meerkat knew she was being a little unmannerly, especially for an ambassador, though she couldn't feel bad about that, not with Prevost's safety at stake. Unfortunately, the stranger hadn't spotted her. The yearling wasn't particularly surprised, though she sagged a little.

"No," she replied to his question, "she's—she's my sister." They had never so much as met, yet it was still true. Meerkat sucked in a breath when she realized she couldn't even really describe her. She really ought to get that information from Phox, if he knew, Mou or Maegi if he didn't.

Speaking of them, the yearling remembered to say, "We're sort of headquartered on the nearby plateau, I think it's called Blacktail? It's a straight shot from here, um..." Meerkat rotated a little to orient herself, "to the southeast."

Facing her family's lookalike again, "So if you do see or hear anything, that's where you can find us..." She trailed off for a beat before finally thinking to say, "I'm Meerkat, by the way."

While she waited for his own introduction, the yearling realized she felt a little lightheaded after all that talking. She could feel a headache getting started too. She let out a breath and sank to her haunches, waiting for the wooziness to pass.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
pius unus moonus bush - by Meerkat - June 25, 2021, 01:55 PM
RE: pius unus moonus bush - by Mateo - June 27, 2021, 09:58 PM
RE: pius unus moonus bush - by Meerkat - June 28, 2021, 09:37 AM
RE: pius unus moonus bush - by Mateo - July 01, 2021, 08:18 PM
RE: pius unus moonus bush - by Meerkat - July 02, 2021, 10:38 AM