Herbalists' Cache I guess I want you more than I thought I did
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Private 
Look, said Wylla, slowing her pace over the needles to draw @Phaedra's attention to the largest fungus Wylla had ever laid eyes on.

It was actually a colossal cluster of caps enveloping the side of a moldy log. Wylla had never seen anything so beautiful and enticing in her life. For the first time since the start of their trip, she put negative thoughts entirely behind her rather than simply veiling them from her daughter and stepped jubilantly toward the mushrooms.

Wylla had no interest in eating them — never really had. However, the earthy smell of them was like catnip to her. With a roguish grin to her pale daugher, who veritably glowed in the low light of that suffocating forest, Wylla turned her head and shoulder to the side and rubbed them roughly against the mushrooms, breaking several in the process.

Not much better than a good mushroom, she sighed, likely to her daughter's mortification, because this was not a normal fixation.
Messages In This Thread
I guess I want you more than I thought I did - by Wylla - August 25, 2021, 11:29 AM
RE: I guess I want you more than I thought I did - by Wylla - September 03, 2021, 08:53 PM
RE: I guess I want you more than I thought I did - by Phaedra - September 14, 2021, 07:23 PM
RE: I guess I want you more than I thought I did - by Wylla - September 27, 2021, 06:46 PM