Duskfire Glacier ground zeroes
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,947 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
At first, it seemed like he was going to go with her assumption. But her ears pricked in surprise when Veteran changed tack mid-sentence. Meerkat felt intrigued for all of half a heartbeat before the implication of his request really sank in.

Fighting the urge to frown, Meerkat thought over the request. She hated that he'd asked and she wasn't entirely sure how to approach it. But after a few moments' consideration, she nodded. It was only a little stiff.

"Of course. I'll do my best, Vet," she said, "and if there's anything I can't teach you, I'll do my best to find somebody who can. Okay?" Meerkat reached out to pat his shoulder, brown gaze resting solemnly on his face for a moment.

She then clapped her forepaws together and they got underway. Honestly, she didn't feel very capable with this sort of thing, though she'd do exactly what she'd said: her best. Afterward, they would grab a bite to eat and then Meerkat would get to work finding someone more proficient to supplement his mercenary training.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
ground zeroes - by Veteran - September 18, 2021, 11:10 AM
RE: ground zeroes - by Meerkat - September 19, 2021, 07:22 PM
RE: ground zeroes - by Veteran - September 26, 2021, 10:33 AM
RE: ground zeroes - by Meerkat - September 26, 2021, 10:18 PM
RE: ground zeroes - by Veteran - October 01, 2021, 09:33 AM
RE: ground zeroes - by Meerkat - October 01, 2021, 11:07 AM
RE: ground zeroes - by Veteran - October 10, 2021, 12:12 PM
RE: ground zeroes - by Meerkat - October 11, 2021, 06:22 PM
RE: ground zeroes - by Veteran - October 30, 2021, 10:51 AM
RE: ground zeroes - by Meerkat - November 01, 2021, 12:02 PM