Redhawk Caldera ustilo
an hour of wolves and shattered shields
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
germanicus nodded in understanding. it was wearisome for both she and brecheliant, to be apprised of something so near but with no want to be involved. the man listened carefully to ruenna's revelation of nyra: that she was a mother and had shown a different side to herself at the caldera.

"with crowfeather," the man decided. "had i not seen the injuries nyra is able to inflict myself, i might have moved on already. she had pharaoh within her grasp but it is not her enemy who will die." he paused to collect his next words. "i do not want to go to war. it is not my battle. it is not my conflict. but it feels as though it is my responsibility to watch over the ones who gave me safe passage. you could say, lady ruenna, that my loyalty is to you as well."

germanicus did not speak again for a short while. when he parted his jaws again, he said: "you do not need to make a choice over akashingo yet. but you might be able to gather the facts with your own eyes. in spite of what has happened, the pharaoh and the queen intend to marry one another. they invite emissaries from both brecheliant and the caldera to join them for a feast at the close of this season. it is not the most opportune time for a celebration. but it is important to them that they be legitimized in the eyes of their neighbors. war or no war."
Messages In This Thread
ustilo - by Germanicus - September 27, 2021, 10:12 AM
RE: ustilo - by Ruenna - September 30, 2021, 01:49 PM
RE: ustilo - by Germanicus - October 01, 2021, 01:23 PM
RE: ustilo - by Ruenna - October 03, 2021, 01:21 PM
RE: ustilo - by Germanicus - October 03, 2021, 02:01 PM
RE: ustilo - by Ruenna - October 16, 2021, 11:31 AM
RE: ustilo - by Germanicus - October 16, 2021, 12:14 PM
RE: ustilo - by Ruenna - October 22, 2021, 01:09 PM
RE: ustilo - by Germanicus - October 22, 2021, 01:35 PM
RE: ustilo - by Ruenna - October 30, 2021, 07:03 PM