Redsand Canyon fenestra
an hour of wolves and shattered shields
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
Private 
there are some as of yet unannounced plans in the works >.>;; but i felt ICly this was important to do. rounds last 5-6 days or when everyone posts. for the purpose of this im assuming everyone tagged is present unless a post isnt made <333

that morning the imperator called the soldiers to the forum.

@Towhee, @Glaukos, @Kallik, @Maxim, and @Arsenio were expected to appear. germanicus did not summon killdeer or tierra. they were too new to the ranks to give their opinions on so heavy a matter.

the eagle waited while they settled.

"i have called you here to discuss diesel. she was for a time a part of the auxillia. she was gone for some time and i consider her militarily to be a deserter. she gives the reason for her long departure to be this time of the year." kallik and glaukos had been present for all of that meeting, and towhee for part of it.

"diesel brought back with her valuable information regarding our enemy, the saints, which appear to have taken up new residence back in the tuktu hinterlands. but she was also assaulted on that excursion by one of their members, which she says has resulted in a pregnancy."

by the gods he did not like discussing such things.

"she has been demoted to plebian. i have informed her that her children cannot be born into mereo." already they were looking at a surplus of tiny mouths. "i would like your votes, as soldiers, to allow her to stay or to vote for her exile. remember that she deserted the soldiers' ranks. this is not a time for commentary upon her choices or her status. i am simply not in the business of sending those so unfortunate to live a rough life alone, not without the input of her peers."

"and i further would like your votes as to whether or not we move upon the saints." his yellowpaint eyes were hard.

ultimately the imperator would decide on both counts, a weighty responsibility. but today was a moment for the fighters of mereo to speak.
Messages In This Thread
fenestra - by Germanicus - March 30, 2022, 04:40 AM
RE: fenestra - by Towhee - March 30, 2022, 09:44 AM
RE: fenestra - by Kallik - March 30, 2022, 11:36 AM
RE: fenestra - by Maxim - April 06, 2022, 08:24 PM
RE: fenestra - by Glaukos - April 07, 2022, 11:47 AM
RE: fenestra - by Germanicus - April 16, 2022, 02:42 AM
RE: fenestra - by Towhee - April 17, 2022, 10:03 PM
RE: fenestra - by Germanicus - April 18, 2022, 04:46 PM
RE: fenestra - by Towhee - May 02, 2022, 08:48 AM