Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,947 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Birth 
I’m posting just because I’m excited to welcome babies! The birth date is 4/14 and this is set 4/15. It’s not actually a birthing thread, oops! But it comes with a theme song. :)

Please let @Njord, @Stingray, @Swordfish and @Mercy post first, then anybody is welcome!

Her eyes cracked open slowly to see soft morning light spilling into the burrow. Meerkat raised her head, her entire body aching in a way that caused the memories to rush: hours of labor, followed by a textbook delivery, with maternal instincts and @Erzulie guiding the way.

She blinked the sleep from her eyes, heart leaping into her throat as she peered down at the three newborns nestled at her side. Gasping gently, she bent to kiss each fuzzy head, nosing them toward her teats when they began to whimper and squirm.

Good morning, babies, she said for the first time.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread