Swiftcurrent Creek Left its seeds while I was sleeping
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
946 Posts
Ooc — Rachel

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Language

He stared, incredulous for a moment at Arric’s words. Well i mean you basically reduced her to a whore by calling us like that. Not that it was your intention. But you get it? And then horror, as everything clicked together. “I didn’t call you for that—do you think she thinks I called you for that?”

Oh, fuck.

He groaned, slumping back now. Before, on his list of bad deeds from the entire scenario, he had simply felt he should have held restraint from her—not touching her. Enjoying her warmth… her scent…

Now it looked like instead of trying to get someone to keep an eye on her should a rogue cross their border, he was trying to present her as a packaged toy.

He shook his head, another snort given to Arric’s suggestion. “Remember my dead wife? Did I ever tell you the time our daughter got lost, and I almost drowned trying to find her? Moss and her sister saved me. And then Moss’s sister nurtured me while I healed. And when I finally could come back home to my wife, months later… she had just given birth to another man’s pups.” Again, deadpan. “So, no. I don’t think trying to win father and husband of the year this time around is a good idea. They’re pups, Arric. You don’t just start a family and take on that responsibility to give someone purpose.” He paused, and then glared at his friend. “And I used to be a straight shooter. I’m done with that.”
Messages In This Thread
Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Arric - January 04, 2023, 12:41 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Akavir - January 04, 2023, 12:48 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Arric - January 04, 2023, 12:57 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Akavir - January 04, 2023, 01:12 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Arric - January 04, 2023, 01:21 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Akavir - January 04, 2023, 01:53 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Arric - January 04, 2023, 02:02 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Akavir - January 04, 2023, 02:28 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Arric - January 04, 2023, 04:22 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Akavir - January 04, 2023, 06:02 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Arric - January 04, 2023, 06:08 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Akavir - January 04, 2023, 06:53 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Arric - January 04, 2023, 07:04 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Akavir - January 10, 2023, 06:35 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Arric - January 10, 2023, 07:38 PM
RE: Left its seeds while I was sleeping - by Akavir - January 11, 2023, 02:45 PM