Dragoncrest Cliffs Tempest
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,966 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She made it as far as Barrow Fields before guilt halted Meerkat in her tracks. How could she just run off without telling her husband and sons? She certainly didn’t mean to abandon them, especially not right now. But she wasn’t in her right mind, either. She desperately needed a friend, just to talk to for a few hours. She couldn’t stop thinking about @Sialuk and the woman’s request to drop by Moonspear.

But now she came to her senses and made an about face, loping back toward Sapphique, hoping nobody had even missed her. Of course they wouldn’t, she thought with a touch of bitterness. Njord, Ray and Fish might, yet nobody else in the pack cared for them any longer; they had made that painfully clear to the Sveijarn-Corten pair.

She swore she heard yelling as she approached the far side of the sound. Some strange instinct told her to go around, so Meerkat veered inland and followed the small, nameless river that wound into The Tangle. Before that point, she cut due north to head to the cliffs, her stomach sinking as she came nearer to Sapphique. Running away wasn’t the answer but being here wasn’t either. It was purgatory.

But Fish couldn’t move much and he needed her. Steeling herself with a few deep breaths, Meerkat headed into the territory only to hear her husband’s anguished howl rip through the air. Heart in her throat, she darted instinctively toward the roja den, certain something must be the matter with Fish.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Tempest - by Njord - January 24, 2023, 10:45 PM
RE: Tempest - by Stingray - January 24, 2023, 10:53 PM
RE: Tempest - by Meerkat - January 24, 2023, 11:14 PM
RE: Tempest - by Njord - January 25, 2023, 12:05 AM
RE: Tempest - by Stingray - January 25, 2023, 12:14 AM
RE: Tempest - by Meerkat - January 25, 2023, 08:45 AM
RE: Tempest - by Njord - January 25, 2023, 10:29 AM
RE: Tempest - by Stingray - February 05, 2023, 06:11 PM
RE: Tempest - by Meerkat - February 05, 2023, 06:32 PM