Wheeling Gull Isle revele
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Two figures appeared in the distance, moving closer. Caracal bit back a yawn and squinted, his ears splaying when he recognized Mireille beside Everett. He didn’t have much bandwidth to spare for her enmity today, so he decided to engage as little as possible while guiding her to his wife’s bedside.

Mireille’s laugh and smile caught him off guard. They were both rather lovely. Caracal blinked, staring at her uncomprehendingly for a few beats. He decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth.

She’s more than all right, he murmured, and so are th-th-they, he added, unable to stifle this yawn.

Caracal shook his head apologetically, then motioned for Mireille and Everett to follow him as he led them uphill toward the place where Heda had whelped his sons and daughter. As soon as he arrived, he placed a kiss on top of his wife’s head and slumped nearby, hoping this encounter would be stimulating enough to keep him awake.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
revele - by Mireille - May 17, 2023, 04:14 PM
RE: revele - by Caracal - May 17, 2023, 04:36 PM
RE: revele - by Everett - May 18, 2023, 12:41 AM
RE: revele - by Mireille - May 21, 2023, 07:13 PM
RE: revele - by Caracal - May 22, 2023, 11:10 AM
RE: revele - by Everett - May 23, 2023, 12:44 AM
RE: revele - by Mireille - May 30, 2023, 11:24 PM
RE: revele - by Caracal - May 31, 2023, 08:28 AM
RE: revele - by Everett - June 10, 2023, 04:20 PM
RE: revele - by Mireille - June 16, 2023, 08:41 PM