Wheeling Gull Isle count all the bees in the hive, chase all the clouds from the sky
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Yeah, it’s another way to say celebrate, Caracal replied. Solid choice, he added, happy to head to the tide pools with his son.

When Malakai began musing aloud en route, Caracal bent an ear but remained mum. It was when Kai said something about good and evil that his father looked over at him, surprised that such a profound question came from someone so young.

These are great questions, Kai, and I don’t mean to cop out. But I think we’d better ask your mother. She’s the one who taught me everything I know about God. She’s so much more knowledgeable on these matters than I am. She’ll have the answers you seek. We can go speak with her after we grab a snack, Caracal promised, reaching out to rest his paw on Malakai’s shoulder a moment before carrying on toward the pools.

Maybe fade here? :D
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: count all the bees in the hive, chase all the clouds from the sky - by Caracal - September 11, 2023, 09:47 AM