Swiftcurrent Creek what was i made for?
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
946 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Marking her as SCC, unless I misinterpreted! Lmk if that wasn't what she meant by staying for awhile. <3

His chin tilted, his cheek pressing closer to hers and his own form wrapping around her in a quiet embrace. He chuckled quietly—though it wasn’t from amusement. Instead, it felt much like getting his hand caught in the cookie jar—the failures of his life now caught up to him and on display.

“I’m just glad you’re home,” he offered, pulling back to look her over once more. Physically, she seemed okay—in the sense she would survive. But was she coping okay? “But I guess I have a lot of things I should tell you about…”

And that he would—at least the rudimentary notes of it all. Of his casual interlude with Jakoul, of his two sons and youngest daughter. Of their departures—of Mae's anger. Of his journey to Akashingo, because of his worry for her... Of what he had found out of Akashingo's debaucheries and the falling of the alliances in the valley packs. Of Eshe—and her leaving.

All of it—it should have lifted a certain burden, holding on to the thoughts and events in his life. It didn't.

Instead, he simply felt numb.
Messages In This Thread
what was i made for? - by Lilitu - February 14, 2024, 03:58 PM
RE: what was i made for? - by Akavir - February 14, 2024, 04:10 PM
RE: what was i made for? - by Lilitu - February 14, 2024, 08:26 PM
RE: what was i made for? - by Akavir - February 25, 2024, 05:22 PM
RE: what was i made for? - by Lilitu - February 25, 2024, 05:25 PM
RE: what was i made for? - by Akavir - March 04, 2024, 04:41 PM
RE: what was i made for? - by Lilitu - March 10, 2024, 03:58 PM
RE: what was i made for? - by Akavir - March 11, 2024, 09:08 PM
RE: what was i made for? - by Lilitu - March 24, 2024, 04:08 PM
RE: what was i made for? - by Akavir - April 03, 2024, 02:21 PM