Hushed Willows tomorrow never comes until it's too late
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
946 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
'She’ll find us when she’s ready.'

It sounded as if Reverie was torn between being polite and keeping a close eye on him—after all, she had told him he had betrayed her trust before, and so he clenched his teeth gently around his tongue, swallowing any words he might have said that would jeopardize the opportunity to see his daughter.

He remained a respectful distance behind her—the scenery of their home was rather picturesque and he found himself wondering what it was about Reverie or this place that Mae had felt the desire to settle.

When Reverie broke the silence between them, Akavir found his champagne gaze sweeping over her pale form once more, the faintest hint of a frown pulling at his features as she confided in him a moment—and he felt slightly baffled at this admission. “Arric passed your message along to me,” he offered, though he tried to keep his tone casual. “About staying clear. But Mae invited me and I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to…” To reconnect. To connect at all.

To show her he really did care, when somehow, she always felt he hadn’t.

Once more, he bit his tongue. Reverie was not a confidant. “I don’t know if my presence will be much help. It never seems to be, with her.”
Messages In This Thread
tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Akavir - March 04, 2024, 05:48 PM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Akavir - March 04, 2024, 08:50 PM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Mae - March 06, 2024, 09:00 AM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Mae - March 11, 2024, 02:25 PM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Mae - March 12, 2024, 09:51 AM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Mae - March 16, 2024, 06:13 AM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Mae - March 27, 2024, 10:58 PM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Mae - March 28, 2024, 04:22 PM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Mae - March 28, 2024, 05:32 PM
RE: tomorrow never comes until it's too late - by Mae - April 02, 2024, 01:28 AM