Hushed Willows But damn girl, since you've come around
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
949 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Time stopped.

How could it not? 'I thought I couldn't trust anyone else.' 

Of course she hadn't. Kestrel had held her down. Had forced her. She hadn't been willing, or compliant, as the man had insisted when Akavir questioned.

His mouth felt dry.

Reverie...

I didn't know. That's not what he told me. He said he thought Lestan would hurt you. He spoke of how ill you both were, how...

But these words could not come. No, instead, bile rose and he was swift when he stood, turning quickly to lose himself into the thickness of the foliage where he would empty the entirety of his stomach's contents onto the floor of her home.

Her haven. The place she had tried to build to be safe.

The moments passed-- the unfurling of his guts only continued until nothing was left and he shuddered with the wake of it, leaning against the trunk of a tree and trying to suck in air.
Messages In This Thread
But damn girl, since you've come around - by Reverie - April 19, 2024, 02:13 PM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 19, 2024, 02:30 PM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 19, 2024, 08:08 PM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 20, 2024, 09:14 AM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 20, 2024, 03:19 PM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 20, 2024, 05:27 PM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 23, 2024, 10:22 AM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 23, 2024, 02:00 PM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 24, 2024, 07:39 AM
RE: But damn girl, since you've come around - by Akavir - April 24, 2024, 08:13 AM