Bramblepoint Lethal poison for the system
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Please pardon me while I try to undo an unintentional plot-knot lol. Since Wylla's bros are now unexpectedly in town and looking for her, and due to some other unintended confusion I need to clear up, I think her just not joining right now will cause the fewest timeline issues in the end for everyone. Sorry for awkwardness! Maybe once my timeline is cleared up she'll have another go at Moonspear! ^_^;

Wylla gathered her slim hindquarters beneath herself and eased back into a rather imperial perch as Galaxy explained Moonspear's lifestyle. It sounded much like your everyday average pack, a collection of wolves working together for the common goal of survival and prosperity. She wasn't sure how she felt about being assimilated into a family—she had one out there somewhere already, even if they weren't here, and preferred her solitude. She didn't want to feel like someone else's family, or at least she didn't think she did.

(Wylla didn't know what that felt like, that ever-coveted sense of belonging, and couldn't possibly know that that was more or less what a pack was for. All of her efforts culminating into a sense of belonging had never been a goal of hers—only survival—so she wasn't adequately prepared for what a pack actually entailed).

Nevertheless, even unable to understand it as she was, Wylla faltered. When Hydra posed her question, she answered in her usual unflappable, mostly arrogant manner— "I'm still alive even though I've been alone so long, aren't I?" —but a part of her cowered at what was a tremendous commitment, and at length she lied, "I've got a little business to finish up before I can properly dedicate myself and my skills. Do you mind if I come by when I've tidied up? Which way is Moonspear?" In the end, for all her feigned bravado and gusto, although she was desperate, Wylla was also scared of change. It was very likely she would have reacted much the same had her attempt to join Redhawk Caldera gone any smoother than it had.
Messages In This Thread
Lethal poison for the system - by Wylla - November 27, 2017, 10:15 PM
RE: Lethal poison for the system - by Galaxy - December 02, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: Lethal poison for the system - by Wylla - December 02, 2017, 08:42 PM
RE: Lethal poison for the system - by Galaxy - December 02, 2017, 09:23 PM
RE: Lethal poison for the system - by Wylla - December 04, 2017, 06:33 PM
RE: Lethal poison for the system - by Galaxy - December 05, 2017, 01:09 PM
RE: Lethal poison for the system - by Hydra - December 08, 2017, 09:03 AM
RE: Lethal poison for the system - by Wylla - December 10, 2017, 12:02 PM
RE: Lethal poison for the system - by Galaxy - December 11, 2017, 01:21 PM
RE: Lethal poison for the system - by Hydra - December 11, 2017, 02:20 PM
RE: Lethal poison for the system - by Wylla - December 15, 2017, 06:47 PM