Spotted Eagle Mountain What you know about rocking a wolf on your noggin?
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Wylla pursed her lips as Rheia fidgeted, then leaned back down to tear another morsel of leather off the carcass. Her stomach was nowhere near full, but the sheer toughness of it was fatiguing her jaws enough that she was soon going to give up. Besides, the other wolf's presence wasn't ideal and the vagabond convinced herself that if she just left the old corpse behind, then Rheia would go away too.

She'd almost forgotten the other wolf was still there when Rheia suddenly piped up, sharing interesting information about a sister and a mountain. From her vantage, she couldn't see said other mountain, but she flung her pitch ears back dramatically nonetheless and hissed a quiet, "ooooh, ah, yeaaaah." Squinting lightly, the small loner rose from her perch on the decayed deer and stepped down to the ground, swinging her tail nervously. "Yeah, um... that mountain's my home, actually. I'm going home after an adventure, so. You can't just live there." Sorry, her coy expression seemed to say.

But after a very deliberate moment of consideration, Wylla narrowly met Rheia's eyes and said, "well, actually, I guess I could let you live there, if you and your sister make me your queen, that is. Y'know, since I lived there first."
Messages In This Thread
RE: What you know about rocking a wolf on your noggin? - by Wylla - December 04, 2017, 06:39 PM