The Sunspire I can smell you on the pillow where you used to lay
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Funny you should say so," Wraen replied with a wry smile, "seems to me that very few are too concerned about that." She had not really spoken with Terance ever since they had fallen out weeks earlier, and for this reason had not purposefully sought out Seabreeze's company either. Olive's litter she had seen from afar, but out of resentment towards the female itself, had not come near to congratulate her. Rannoch's concern about the future had seemed to last until he had disappeared in the bushes with Liffey. In the end she had decided to go with the flow and stop worrying about things that she was unable to change. If the wave was to swallow her - so be it then. 

"There is little we can do about it now, can we?" she asked rethorically. "We will have to go for the big game soon though... at this rate the small stuff won't last long," she added. "Have you got acquainted with any of the new guys? Know - perhaps - if they are any good?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can smell you on the pillow where you used to lay - by Wraen - May 08, 2018, 01:45 PM