The Sunspire I can smell you on the pillow where you used to lay
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Excellent!" Wraen got to her feet, did a little yoga with perfect "downward/upward" facing dogs and to finish the excercise, she shook her coat. Now ready - she focused her keen gaze at the two quarreling rodents - her tail was swaying excitedly, as she followed their movements and while her brain was calculating the perfect moment for an attack. 

Eventually, however, she decided against an elaborate plan, because the prize would be (if there would be any) quite small compared to the mental effort. Therefore she shot a happy and mischievous grin at Nara and then set off towards the pair from one side. They noticed her and scattered - each in separate direction, giving both wolves equal chances for having fun. 

Wraen left the other for her companion and went after the one, who dashed right by her feet. Few seconds later, with an eager hunter on it's heels, it managed to disappear in an underground burrow. There Wraen stopped, plopped down to her stomach and stuck her nose in, catching the smell of the little animal, feeling it's warmth and presence in the darkness, but at the moment being unable to reach it yet.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can smell you on the pillow where you used to lay - by Wraen - May 16, 2018, 07:08 AM