The Sunspire new rules
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Right now I don't favour anyone having puppies, aside from you and Liffey," Wraen grumbled under her breath, but once again she reminded herself not to make decisions that were based on emotion. Who knew, where would they be in a year? And by then all of the recent events would seem like a small and insignificant matters. There was this vulgar expression, characterizing this nicely - don't worry, there will be other shit and you will forget about this one. 

"I did not mean kicking them out in the wilds right after childbirth," Wraen now laughed. Anything could happen - like the sickness Seabreeze had had after giving birth. "Be it one month for the toddlers, but after that we can do shifts like we did now. Let the mother have time off, while someone else stays on guard, and increase this off-time gradually as the pups grow. I imagine that with all the pointy teeth attacking the milk tanks, some would be very glad to have a break from their bunch of pikes," she replied. Osprey's holy-martyr expression and the inflamed, sore skin on her milk-filled teats, when Maia and her kin had been two months old, was still vivid in her memory. She could even imagine the pain. 

"That settles this. Now, while I do not like to admit that Seabreeze and Olive were right in their decision to leave, I think that after a while we will need to do the same," she went on to the next subject. "Not only to let this place recover, but also I imagine that herds will be on the move during autumn and a different location might be more suitable for us. What do you think?"
Messages In This Thread
new rules - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 14, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: new rules - by Wraen - August 15, 2018, 04:57 AM
RE: new rules - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 16, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: new rules - by Wraen - August 17, 2018, 03:07 AM
RE: new rules - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 17, 2018, 08:52 AM
RE: new rules - by Wraen - August 18, 2018, 10:22 AM
RE: new rules - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 22, 2018, 10:16 AM
RE: new rules - by Wraen - August 22, 2018, 11:55 AM
RE: new rules - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 22, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: new rules - by Wraen - August 22, 2018, 12:42 PM
RE: new rules - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 22, 2018, 12:55 PM