Bramblepoint and in the glade a light was seen of stars in shadow shimmering
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Eventually Wraen came to the same conclusion as Hydra (who she had not spotted yet) had done - it would not hurt to check the animals out in the hopes that any one of them would be served on the lunch table in the next few days. She left her position by the tree snaked through the herd that had dispersed somehow and paid no mind to the lone predator (their logic being that a creature so small could not cause much damage). And the said hunter was very good at showing her disinterest in them as well. 

Just as she thought - too bad I am on my own - she saw someone and realized that she was not. A dark wolf was stalking after the deer as well and - though it took a while before the familiarity of that form and movements hit her - the realization of meeting Hydra, made Wraen stop in her tracks. The damage meeting with Charon had caused and also his daughter's false claims to Terance still occasionally haunted her mind. And now - while both of them were far away from the so called claimed hunting grounds - Moonspear wolves had proven themselves to be pretty unpredictable. 

Had it not been for the rocky relationship and very fragile peace between her and Terance, she would not let her dislike and fear to the Cerberus get in the way of doing, what she wanted. Now, however, she had to keep the others' peace of mind as a priority, therefore she retreated to the undergrowth, where she would be less visible and decided to follow the deer in paralell and a safe distance from the other female.

Hey - I just wanted to let you know, I do not mind, if this thread ends up being short and that the two of them do not meet face to face at all. Do as you wish and as it feels fit for your character.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and in the glade a light was seen of stars in shadow shimmering - by Wraen - September 30, 2018, 12:24 PM