Dawnlark Plains Oh will you persist
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Oh, please, do not go all Terance on me too... Wraen thought and let out a small sigh, when Sunny implied that all the troubles that had come his way had been his fault from the get-go. Maybe it really had been - after all she did not know all the facts and circumstances - but she was allergic to people blaming themselves. It was a common courtesy that refrained her from yelling out a "Come on, man, get a grip!" Come to think of it, funny, how her brother's name had become an adjective for a person, who ate himself up from inside. 

"I heard about the fire - I think I met one of your wolves, when I and my sister scouted for a new place that my then pack could settle down at. Sunspire moved from the mountains down in the valley. Our numbers had got too high - to the point that the place could not sustain us," she told, calmly retelling the facts without any emotional icing that had once caused so much anger and frustration in her. "Congratulations on becoming the chief!" she said with a smile, now recalling that the last time they had met right after Sunny's father had died and she had consoled her distraught friend. 

"I do not know, how you feel about it, but I think that this mantel suits you. You will learn a great deal, while holding the throne," she returned the compliment in a more elaborate way, because you could not tell a man that he was handsome, could you? "I tell it from my experience and found out that it was not exactly, what I had had in mind, when I stepped up. I am a free wolf now, I travel together with my sister."
Messages In This Thread
Oh will you persist - by Wraen - November 18, 2018, 04:46 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Sunny - November 22, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Wraen - November 23, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Sunny - December 06, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Wraen - December 08, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Sunny - December 13, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: Oh will you persist - by Wraen - December 15, 2018, 12:46 PM