The Sunspire I got tired of the song and decided not to start a new one
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Speak of the devil," Wraen remarked, when Amsu had finished telling of his origins. Deserts, sands, scorching sun... not really her cup of tea, herself being more of a autumn/winter maiden. But her reminded her of a very interesting place lying south from them and incidentally near Sunspire as well. Redsand Canyon - a place that seemed to be cut out of a different planet and then simply thrown in the middle of mountains. Otherwordly. 

She stopped and turned to face him, trying not to stare at his eyes and overall handsome face for too long. "I think that there is a place in the vicinity that you might like and that could remind you of home. Except it lies on the opposite side of, where we are heading to. You can still make a choice - I don't mind showing either place," she offered quite generously. I would not mind walking to the end of the world with you, if you so wished. Oh, shut up!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I got tired of the song and decided not to start a new one - by Wraen - December 28, 2018, 02:38 PM