Alpine Lake Thunderbirds are GO!
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Well, Epic might have had more luck in calling for Wraen than just waiting until his manly perfume wafter all it's way through the copse and eventually... not finding the lady in question there. She had been hanging out with Maia, doing some hunting and other practical stuff related to pack, all morning and they had parted just recently for whatever reason that's not too important here.

Therefore rather than appearing like a ray of sunshine, Venus from the sea, like a Superman from the sky and basically in any other epic way, she first spotted the lone figure sitting on his own from the distance. Pondered, whether she should explore or not, who the person was. And - luckily for Epic - she decided to draw nearer and not to slink off and send some badass guardians onto him. 

A while had passed, since they had met first and last, and the fellow had not been on her mind all the time, but neatly placed on the shelf among other figurines under the title "People worth knowing". But as the recognition hit her, she began to beam and her step became quicker, until she was running towards him at full speed, stopping only mere feet from him with a flurry of snowflakes, when she hit the breaks.

"I thought that you were kind of never-see-you-again guys," she told him instead of a greeting. "But I am glad I was wrong. Did I leave that lasting of an impression?" she teased him.
Messages In This Thread
Thunderbirds are GO! - by Epic - January 20, 2019, 02:39 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Wraen - January 20, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Wildfire - January 20, 2019, 07:16 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Epic - January 22, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Wraen - January 22, 2019, 02:21 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Wildfire - January 23, 2019, 10:02 AM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Epic - January 23, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Wraen - January 23, 2019, 02:19 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Wildfire - January 23, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Epic - January 24, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: Thunderbirds are GO! - by Wraen - January 26, 2019, 08:09 AM